||There are certain basic precautions that should be used with any ranged weapon, including laser death rays.
- Treat every death ray as if it were charged and ready to fire. Always keep the aperture pointed in a safe direction.
- Keep your finger off the trigger until you are ready to fire. Use your safety, but remember that safeties sometimes fail.
- Be sure of your target and what lies behind it before firing.
- Never use a death ray unless you are familiar with how it works.
- Be sure the aperture is clear of obstructions.
- Never point a death ray at anything you do not want to shoot.
- Remove the power source of a death ray when not in use. Store power supplies and death rays separately.
- Never use alcohol or drugs before or during shooting.
Back to main death ray page